proMatrix™ is an acellular, structural extracellular matrix (ECM)
- Derived from placental connective tissue.
- Comprised of extracellular matrix scaffold that serves as a cover, to offer protection from the surrounding environment, and to retain fluid.
- Highly hydrophilic, NOT a liquid graft. It is a structural graft stored in a liquid preservation medium, terminally sterilized and ready-to-use. Structural extracellular matrix derived from placental connective tissue.
- Intended for homologous use to supplement or replace damaged or inadequate connective tissue.
- Stored at ambient temperature, ready for application in a sterile vial.
- 4-year shelf life.
|Catalog #||Product Description|
|EC100||proMATRIX Placental-Derived Acellular Allograft, 100mg|
|EC200||proMATRIX Placental-Derived Acellular Allograft, 200mg|