- Maintain a moist wound bed
- Soft and conformable, easy to pack, tuck or apply over irregular-shaped wound
- Easily removed without damage to healthy granulation tissue
Indications for Use
For moderate to highly exuding wounds, such as:
- Pressure ulcers
- Leg ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- Donor sites
- Lacerations and abrasions
Primary Dressing: DermaGinate
- Calcium alginate wound dressing for moderate to highly exudating wounds.
- Conforms readily to any wound bed. Gels on contact with moisture. Highly absorbent.
- Assists in maintaining a moist wound healing environment. Derived from natural seaweed.
Cover Dressing: Bordered Gauze
- Absorptive dressing consisting of three layers: low adherent layer protects the wound surface, absorbent gauze layer absorbs exudate, and a non-woven adhesive tape holds the dressing in place.
- Maintains a moist wound environment. Soft and flexible. Easily conforms to wound sites that are difficult to dress. Gentle on skin.
- Ideal for daily use as a primary or secondary dressing.