- Create suitable environment for wound healing
- Dual MMP inhibition to help initiate healing in stalled/chronic wounds and encourage granulation
- Non-adherent characteristics minimize irritation and trauma when performing dressing changes
Indications for Use
Partial and full thickness wounds, including:
- Pressure (stage I-IV) and venous ulcers
- Ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies
- Venous stasis and diabetic ulcers
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Cuts and abrasions
- Surgical wounds
Primary Dressing: Dermacol
- Made of collagen, sodium alginate, carboxyl methylcellulose and ethylenediamine-tetraacetic acid (EDTA).
- Transforms into a soft gel sheet when in contact with wound exudates.
- Maintains a moist wound environment, and creates ideal conditions for healing. May be trimmed and layered for management of deep wounds.
Secondary Dressing: Xeroform
- Fine mesh gauze occlusive dressing impregnated with petrolatum and 3% Xeroform (Bismuth Tribromophenate).
- Non-adherent; maintains a moist wound environment.
- Clings and conforms to all body contours.
Supportive Dressing: 2-ply 100% Woven Cotton Gauze
- Effectively holds dressing in place.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
* The adhesive Tape is part of the starterPAC (1 roll/20 units) and careBOX (2 rolls/40 units)