- Create suitable environment for wound healing
- Dual MMP inhibition to help initiate healing in stalled/chronic wounds and encourage granulation
- Non-adherent characteristics minimize irritation and trauma when performing dressing changes
Secondary dressings are necessary.
Indications for Use
Partial and full thickness wounds, including:
- Pressure (stage I-IV) and venous ulcers
- Ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies
- Dehisced surgical wounds
- Diabetic ulcers
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
Primary Dressing: Dermacol
- Collagen powder wound filler dressing contains 1g of bovine collagen particles for the management of exuding wounds.
- The dressing is intended for single use only and works by providing collagen to the wound bed to attract cellular components necessary to stimulate the healing process.
- The collagen particles are applied topically and designed to come in contact with wound drainage to help maintain a moist wound bed and to aid in the formation of granulation tissue and epithelialization.
Secondary Dressing: Xeroform
- Fine mesh gauze occlusive dressing impregnated with petrolatum and 3% Xeroform (Bismuth Tribromophenate).
- Non-adherent; maintains a moist wound environment.
- Clings and conforms to all body contours.
Cover Dressing: Bordered Gauze
- Absorptive dressing consisting of three layers: low adherent layer protects the wound surface, absorbent gauze layer absorbs exudate, and a non-woven adhesive tape holds the dressing in place.
- Maintains a moist wound environment. Soft and flexible. Easily conforms to wound sites that are difficult to dress. Gentle on skin.
- Ideal for daily use as a primary or secondary dressing.
5ml Cleanser (bottle with saline solutions)
One pair of unsterile Gloves (Size L)