- Create suitable environment for wound healing
- Dual MMP inhibition to help initiate healing in stalled/chronic wounds and encourages granulation
- Non-adherent characteristics minimize irritation and trauma when performing dressing changes
Indications for UsePartial and full thickness wounds, including:
- Pressure (stage I-IV) and venous ulcers
- Ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies
- Dehisced surgical wounds
- Diabetic ulcers
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
Primary Dressing: Dermacol
- Collagen powder wound filler dressing contains 1g of bovine collagen particles for the management of exuding wounds.
- The dressing is intended for single use only and works by providing collagen to the wound bed to attract cellular components necessary to stimulate the healing process.
- The collagen particles are applied topically and designed to come in contact with wound drainage to help maintain a moist wound bed and to aid in the formation of granulation tissue and epithelialization.
Secondary Dressing: Xeroform
- Fine mesh gauze occlusive dressing impregnated with petrolatum and 3% Xeroform (Bismuth Tribromophenate).
- Non-adherent; maintains a moist wound environment.
- Clings and conforms to all body contours.
Supportive Dressing: 2-ply 100% Woven Cotton Gauze
- Effectively holds dressing in place.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
* The adhesive Tape is part of the starterPAC (1 roll/20 units) and careBOX (2 rolls/40 units)