- Able to absorb large amounts of drainage
- Support autolytic debridement
- Absorption capability depends on thickness and composition
Indications for Use
For use on most wounds with moderate to heavy drainage.
Primary Dressing: Bordered Foam
- Island dressing consisting of a highly absorbent primary hydrophilic foam layer with a waterproof, adhesive backing.
- Maintains a moist wound environment. Hydrophilic foam’s wicking ability decreases maceration issues.
- Conforms easily to awkward-to-dress areas.
- Protects and cushions the wound. Fenestrated version available for tube sites
5ml Cleanser (bottle with saline solutions)
One pair of unsterile Gloves (Size L)