- Designed to moisturize dry wounds
- Support autolytic debridement
- Gentle application and removal
- Gel is ideal for cavernous wounds
Indications for Use
Management of partial or full thickness wounds, including:
- Pressure ulcers
- Minor burns
- Surgical wounds
- Skin abrasions
- Radiation tissue damage
Primary Dressing: AquaDerm
- AquaDerm hydrogel sheet dressing is cool and soothing to help reduce local pain in superficial wounds.
- Absorbs exudate while supporting moist wound healing for lightly exuding wounds.
- Transparent for easy monitoring of wound site. Easy to apply.
Cover Dressing: Bordered Gauze
- Absorptive dressing consisting of three layers: low adherent layer protects the wound surface, absorbent gauze layer absorbs exudate, and a non-woven adhesive tape holds the dressing in place.
- Maintains a moist wound environment. Soft and flexible. Easily conforms to wound sites that are difficult to dress. Gentle on skin.
- Ideal for daily use as a primary or secondary dressing.
5ml Cleanser (bottle with saline solutions)
One pair of unsterile Gloves (Size L)