Liquid Amnion Allograft
The FlowerOrthoFlo™ is a Wound-Ready, acellular amniotic fluid allograft stored at ambient temperatures.
FlowerOrthoFlo is a fluid allograft that contains screened tissues derived from a living, healthy donor. Once received, the fluid is filtered through a low-protein binding filter and terminally sterilized with gamma irridation to ensure recipient safety.
- The following groth factors are found in FlowerOrthoFlo: 2,3,4,5
- Platelet Derived Growth Factor
- Epidermal Growth Factor
- Transforming Growth Factors
- Insulin Like Growth Factors1,2
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor
- Fibroblast Growth Factor
FlowerOrthoFlo™, acellular amnion fluid allograft, is intended for homologous use to supplement a recipient’s tissue.1-2
- Mechanical protection
- Anti-microbial protection
- Source of growth factors
- Lubricating capabilities
FlowerOrthoFlo™ has the following features:
- Not micronized
- Amniotic Fluid, no mixing required
- Easy and precise to target tissues
- No additional delivery charges
- Ambient temperature storage
- Not cryptopreserved
- 2 year shelf life
Product No. Description
FBF 052 | 0.5cc
FBF 102 | 1.0cc
FBF 202 | 2.0cc
1.Sabella N. Med Records NY. (83). 1913. pp 478-480. Yes 426.
2. Underwood MA, Gilbert WM, Sherman MP. J Perinatol 2005 May;25(5):341-8.
3. Chrissouli S, Pratsinis H, Velissariou V, Anastasiou A, Kletsas D. Wound Repair Regen 2010 Nov-Dec; 18(6):643-54.
4. Hirai C, Ichiba H, Saito M, Shintaku H, Yamano T, Kusuda S. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2002 May; 34(5): 524-8.
5. Soham D, Shreyas A, Sanjeev C, Sunil K. World J Gastrointest Pathophysiol. 2016 Feb 15; 7(1):38-47.
Disclaimer: FlowerAmnioFlo and FlowerOrthoFlo are minimally manipulated amniotic fluids only that comprise of amniotic fluid components intended for homologous use supplement tissue.These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
A Product of Flower Orthopedics Corporation, together with the Flower Logo. ExtremityCare is an authorized distributor of Flower Wound Care products.